Thursday 16 December 2021

Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.



Once best friends now strangers with memories.

Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.

Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.

A true friend wish - miles ahead but doesn't mind me zooming by and still stays a supportive friend.


You are my smile which will never fade. A breathe sweet to take. That is why I will treasure our friendship forever.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too, I thought I was the only one.



Nothing makes the earth seem as spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.

My friends are my estate.

You win the victory when you yield to friends.


Love demands infinitely less than friendship.

Friendship and money: oil and water.

A friend in power is a friend lost.

A friendship that like love is warm; a love like friendship, steady.

Sweat makes good friendship cement.

Friendship with a man is friendship with his virtue.

Any friendship or relationship is about a language.

Friendship is something that is cultivated.

A band is a good way to break up a friendship.

There is no friendship in trade.

Value your friendship. Value your relationships.

Friendship, like credit, is highest when it is not used.

Before the flowers of friendship faded.

All lasting business is built on friendship.

Opposition is true friendship.

The differences between friends cannot but reinforce their friendship.

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.

Love and friendship exclude each other.

Time makes friendship stronger, but love weaker.

A single rose can be my garden a single friend, my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment